To be perfectly honest I haven't observed this trend at all. There have always been shitty clients and I don't think twitter or dommes IDing as sex workers or #MeToo have anything to do with it.

I do think SESTA/FOSTA might have emboldened some of the shitty clients/timewasters -- those who pay attention to such things may have concluded that we're desperate for money and willing to put up with a lot more bullshit. I don't think this accounts for a huge difference though because lot of those shitty clients/timewasters don't really know much about SESTA/FOSTA at all. After all, there are very frequent posters here who seem pretty confused about it. People who aren't involved in our worlds often have no idea it even exists.

Clients who find me via twitter tend to be more well-behaved than the ones who find me via other methods. "Familiarity breeds contempt" and all that but people who see me as a whole person rather than as some BDSM provider on an ad site tend to treat me with more respect. Not a hard and fast rule by any means but a definite trend I've noticed.