What a heartfelt reply, teddy. I hope you know how highly I think of you and what respect I have for you as a person. Your and my values are well aligned as I know them from the many discussions we have had in person both inside and outside the Dungeon. Plus you are a loyal sweetheart of a person and I value that very much.

Yes, times are changing and I do see a rocky road ahead of all of us as we shift to accommodate the change. Change is the key word here because so much is in a state of flux and polarization. I also think women have to take some responsibility too. We are sending mixed signals that men don't know how to deal with properly. Hell, I don't always know how to deal with it.

The other day a man opened a door for me as we both entered a shop. I thanked him and he said, "I never know what is the right thing to do anymore. I've been told off by women for opening a door before." WTF? If I had gotten to the door before him, I would have held it open for him. That's common courtesy.

On Twitter I recently read one Domme complain that she had to stand up on the train because none of the men offered her their seat. I don't expect a man to give up his seat for Me because I am a woman. A train is not a Dungeon. It's real life. One the one had we want equality but also want to be treated "special" - or at least some of us do and men can't read our minds. I have been guilty of this too and I am not sure what the answer is. These are major growing pains.

As women take more power in the workplace and life in general things are going to change. For future generations of subs and Dommes things might get even more tricky. If a man deals with a dominant woman at work on a regular basis that has the ability to fire/promote, he might not feel the need/desire to submit in a Dungeon. This could be an interesting new topic for discussion.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn