This is a great discussion and you have known me for quite some time. I think it boils down to respect for people especially Women. Some may not like this but here goes. At a very young age we (my brothers and I) were taught ABSOLUTE respect for Women. Revere them, protect them, help them, and be there for them at all times. You see something negative happening you deal with it! This was multi-generational starting with our great grandmothers, grandmothers, mothers, and so on. It was all about The Golden Rule. This I taught, no, make that drilled into my son but I took it much further. Rely on no one, stay away from the government, rely only on yourself and your family, be there when needed. Work your tail off, earn everything you have and expect nothing. There are winners and loser and ATTITUDE is what makes all the Difference. Be your best self and do what you love and do it hard. Give everything you have without holding back and others will trust you, rely on you, look up to you and see as a person of character and ALWAYS respectful of others, especially Women.

Back to your point, I think it all starts there with the nuclear family. Treat your children bad and they will treat others that way. Women in many ways, especially those Professionals who have been around a while have seen the breakdown in families and societal values and respect people show for others. It is almost impossible to have a meaningful discussion with today's generation unless they were taught to be free thinkers and that it is ALL about building and developing relationships. Henceforth I work to build relationships with the Women I meet. Sorry, but almost all men suck.

I, for one, am so grateful to you all, ProDommes, SW's, and others and even I have made huge mistakes and at times, was rude and sometimes an a-hole, but in the end I know I am a good person and my relationships with Dommes has gone on for a very long time. I am not afraid to take responsibility and apologize and as I said to my Mistress, when things go bad or there are problems, it is 95% me and 5% her. I needed to grow even at my old age.

There are many thoughts here, but I am sorry to say I think it will get much worse in the very near future for Dommes and SWs until the hate stops, societal values shift, respect and open, honest and meaningful discussion returns, and we all realize we need each other. That is impossible in today's political arena and has been that way for more than 25 years.

I know I am profoundly grateful to Mistress Ayn, Mistress Ultra Violet, and my Mistress because you all allowed and enabled me to be me and to live my best life. I love all of you and as my sissification, feminization, slut training, chaste lifestyle and dependancy on my Mistress for any relief or pleasure continues, I get more in touch with letting go of everything and being a good respectful slave, client and sometimes even a friend.