Originally Posted By BDSAIME
To wrap up my opinion with the social media thing and agree even more with you, one of the things I like the most about pro-dommes is the "character-building" part, including that part of mystery, so as the professional photoshoots and the thorought website. That character-building is one of the reasons why I'm willing to pay for a session, instead of just finding kinky private partners.
And yes, using Twitter the same way as any woman next door does can sometimes damage this character-building I think! In addition to hurt some subs's feelings, as already said.

I 100% agree. I am also guilty of the occasional rant and have to watch Myself when it comes to social media.

On another note, I once told a male friend of Mine that I was considering writing a blog post on the value of a tribute - you know, all the things that go on behind the scenes that the tribute ultimately covers. His advice as to skip it. "Don't destroy the fantasy." Too much information can do that.

Yes, you do have permission to quote Me in the article you mentioned. Please provide us with a link when it's done. I am sure many of us here would be interested in reading it.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn