Hi Mistres Ayn,

I knew Lady Cheyenne and Domina M before, but in reality I met you only here. I have no doubt that you can take out individually any stupid guy (I assume they were guys) who would attack you or all of them together if it comes to that.

I am kind of surprised why would anyone attack you when you are so reasonable and well spoken. I have been myself flamed many times by guys and mistresses as well but what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

At the same time the only attacks that hurt are those that are true and those cannot be moderated away.

While in the typical trade-off between freedom and security I am firmly on the side of freedom I have to admit that leaving ideology aside if the tone from MF resulted in driving people like you away that is an important factor to consider.

I can see this forum working better but only time will prove whether this is because this is moderated or because it has the advantage of being fresh and smaller, which creates an intimacy more difficult to maintain when the age and size increase.