Cold feet meaning they flake out at the last minute. Some call and cancel, while others simply don't show up.

Perhaps you are right in that some never truly committed inside their own heads, even if they set an appointment or even confirmed it and claimed to be heading over. I think some men are willing to put up a deposit, simply to indulge the fantasy within their heads, and have a little extra phone time.

Once in a while, a guy will show and simply ask to change the session type, with only a hint of the original intent. Like him being forced to wear lipstick or panties, but the session is mostly CP, bondage, foot worship, NT, electro, hypno, etc....

When I was new to being a Pro-Domme, and hadn't yet learned the best ways to weed out most of the flakes, guys would frequently try to set up "forced bi" sessions, and then almost never show up. The sissies and CDs wanting transformations were nearly as bad. When the two were combined, aside from the rare pleasant surprise, I could almost bet the person would never show.

With time and experience, it becomes so much easier to spot the wankers, jokers, and others whom never intend to have an actual appointment. The downside is, some people seems sincere, follow the rules, and then panic at the last moment.

I have had no-shows apologize months, even over a year later, and then give gifts and tributes to make up for their previous behavior. They're not the majority, but they do exist.

Originally Posted By ztrade
they get cold feet the day before and email you, or they get cold feet when they have shown up and they ask to change the session type to a different type? How many go through with it anyway and how many change the type of visit or do not show up?