I feel a whole lot like the OP after 20 years pf regular live sessions. I haven't done anything in person in 12 months but i’ve replaced it with a fairly consistent findom relationship. Id view it as two different things. The dynamic, relationship, and play feels different than a one on one live session.

My first real experience with findom started in a live session. It was exciting and introduced a new element that i haven't explored before. Then i started seeking it out online. There has been some good and some bad. The interactions with my domme are more frequent and I've been able to explore some kinks that i just couldn't do live. Plus they are really easy to setup. Maybe it is instant gratification.

I also miss the face to face interaction. I can tell if the findom sessions are what is taking me away from it or not. But i cant take pain like i used to and my kinks trend towards humiliation anyway. My findom budget is probably double the cost of my session budget but i find value in it. Its not just pay this bill and go away. Ive got a good dynamic and a great creative domme. Clips, skype, cam etc. Money is just adding in an additional humiliating element that i find exciting. Its does feel a little like an addiction but hey ive always taken the approach of “its my kink” so why not do what feels right.

Edited by Spark (08/15/19 01:18 AM)