Your being in France brings a different perspective to this that I am curious about and I would like to propose the following questions:

1. Have you noticed this change as I and the other Domme discussed? I am wondering if this attitude change is strictly a U.S. condition since FOSTA/SESTA is a U.S. law.

2. If you have noticed, for how long?

Many people here have offered some good explanations for a building attitudinal change, but for me it was like a switch went off around the first of the year.

Yes, we have had this slow creep of things like sex in films, like Kink.com as someone mentioned. There was 50 shades that brought mainstream attention. And social media didn't just start being what it is in the past year. I agree that all these things attribute to the condition but I can't reconcile the sudden change. I guess it could just be the eventual backlash but that just doesn't seem to fit for me. What are your thoughts?

And yes, I agree, times change. We just have to figure out how to adjust and I am sure we will. I am just an inquiring mind that wants to know the "why" behind things in the hope that I can "fix it" or make the transition easier.

Originally Posted By Domina M
Where I do disagree with you, and we have touched on this before, is the SWer line. Perhaps we are very different SWers than the woman on the street. But I turn that back on the clients. NO WOMAN should be treated poorly, no matter what. I am not a female supremacist, but a stanch humanitarian. I am probably not going to change your mind, but I hope maybe you can take pause to think about why it would ever be okay to treat some one less.

I don't disagree with you on any of this.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn