It's a generational thing. I don't think you'd find that someone who has been pro dommes for 20 years is going to be impolite, disrespectful, more likely to cancel or no-show today than "back in the day." But in the Twitter generation, you have people who have less experience interacting with the real world, and they're accustomed to inquiring in a few words and expecting an answer at text message speed.

I don't see FOSTA/SESTA as contributing to the problem other than perhaps reducing the amount of information about the pro domme that's accessible without making contact - and they don't know how to politely make contact. And you're dealing with people who don't really have a good sense of what your job is, so they imagine only what they expect. And they're more likely to be "Wham! Bam! (no need to) Thank You Ma'am" clients that you'd probably rather not deal with anyway.

You're going to hear from more twits as time goes on. Perhaps a good approach to keeping your sanity and your business is to prepare a thorough, detailed, and polite standard response to the "Hi - can u c me at 4 tomorrow? Will you wear read pantys" approach. The ones who are serious will get it, and hopefully those who aren't will just go away and maybe seek out someone their own age, someone more comfortable with 120 character communications.