Quote:
I am guilty of this, too. I wish I would not, but sometimes I receive requests that are so ridiculous, I can't help myself. 20 years later, I still can't believe the absurdity of my craft. I do think it is a mistake when dommes screen shot conversations trying to humiliate or "sick Twitter" on potential clients who perhaps have misstepped. I think this only serves to aggravate the situation. Will he realise his error? Or will it make him angrier and potentially dangerous.

I totally understand why you feel this could be mistake, but when pointing this out I didn't mean to blame pro-dommes who do this.
I want to believe that dominas, even the most caring ones, don't have to take responsability for some men's insecurity and adapt their behavior to them. It's up to those men to change, and yes changing is hard and hurtful, it's life.

On the other hand, I agree with you when you question the usefulness of such public mockings tweets.

I think that nobody is to blame here. Pro-dommes receive so much insulting/weird emails that it can be emotionally challenging, so it's actually healthy wanting to share that, I think. But men behind these emails usually are in deep distress... And potentially dangerous, indeed.

But publicly mock men who sent an awkward/inappropriate email or text but not insulting nor ultra weird (like "bury me alive pls mistress"), is indeed a mistake I think. Maybe you were talking only about those tweets. I 100% agree.

Quote:
"Men worry they will be laughed at. Women worry they will be killed." This is still a thing.

Sad and true. So sad that it's true!

Edited by BDSAIME (08/14/19 02:24 PM)