I tend to be as open-minded as possible when it comes to fetishes and kinks and the like, but when it comes to findom I can't help but be absolutely repulsed by it.
To me it's not a form of play or kink, it's just a way for them to make money. The activity, in my mind, doesn't actually arouse them nor is the humiliation fun for them, they just want to get more $$$. I'm sure it can be done well outside of that, i've heard kinky stories of findom done in a non-exploitative way but genuine kinky fun, but those stories seem to be a minority IMO.

I like to give my mistress gifts, and I often will pay more than the agreed amount if i'm with a professional dominatrix ontop of a gift, but they never ask, they never beg, and they never coerce that out of me.
I've interacted with online dommes before and play with them always seems to devolve into findom, even when you say "I'm not really into that." they always try and sneak it in there and start asking for extra tribute or gifts. If you ever try and arrange something casual online on, say, Collarspace or Fetlife, you'll 99% of the time run into women who fancy themselves findommes even if they don't outright advertise that fact because they know how quickly that turns some guys away.

And the only type of domme you'll find on any social media like Twitter or the like is a findom.
As a result I don't even like playing online, i'd rather just limit myself to 100% in person sessions. With a trusted pro-domme expectations are set and I feel comfortable, mid-session i'm not gonna get a domme saying "Hey, can you go grab your wallet and give me an extra $100 in tribute?"