Originally Posted By international
I'd definitely love to session with you when in your part of the world and preferably without taser or pepper spray :-)

I would like that too.

That is why I really like to be restrained throughout the whole session so that the "awkward" situation doesn't come up.

Agreed. Anytime someone doesn't want bondage to be a part of the session I get a little suspicious - unless it's foot worship or feminization or something like that. I know some people are claustrophobic but to me bondage in an integral part of a session. Obviously in longer sessions positions must be changed - moving from the cross to a bench as an example. I find it tedious to hobble feet and tie hands to prevent the sub from running away or over powering me when we are only moving 4 feet to the next piece of equipment. I have agreed to guys offering up what they call light resistance but inevitably they don't know their own strength. I weight 120 pounds and am waking in stilettos so it doesn't take much resistance to throw me off balance. That is truly awkward! So instead I like to think that he is "broken" and wouldn't dream of escape, especially if I am leading him by the balls. shocked

I always thought that pro-dommes fulfill our (customers) dreams, but great if we can also fulfill some of yours!

Absolutely!

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn