Lady Vi, Source Mistress Review. Website http://worshipladyvi.com

Able to fluidly shift between warm and sensual to vicious and genuinely frightening, Lady Vi took me for an amazing ride recently that I am still floating from as I write this review. I've been active in BDSM for half my life where I have continuously sought intensity and the date I shared with Lady Vi was definitely the most intense experience I've ever made it through.
Lady Vi is an absolutely magnificent beauty with a deliciously dark and sadistic heart when she so desires. Her tactics were twisted and the pleasure she derived from using them on me was equally as diabolical - how could I not give in and give up to her will?
She kept a roller coaster going throughout the session taking me to the brink of insanity and making my body sing with her tingling sensual touch and beautiful voice. I never knew what to expect and in retrospect I realize I could never have: what I experienced that day was nothing I could have ever fathomed until after having gone through it. It was an absolutely mind blowing experience that left me so energized, refreshed and transformed. Lady Vi is amazing and I am so grateful for my experience with her!

brian M
May 20, 2019