International,

I don't want to yuck your yum but it seems to me you're very lucky. This could have gone a very different way and you would have come out looking pretty bad. Was it negotiated prior to your escape that you could, if given the opportunity, "overpower her"? There are many reasons why someone who is scared and frightened while being overpowered might not use a safeword under those conditions. Fear can do strange things to us. They don't call it "deer in headlights" for nothing.

I've been released from one bondage position to be put in another many times, and never has it crossed my mind that this was an invitation to overpower my Domme during this transition. Rather, there is a spoken (or unspoken) trust that I will act respectfully and according to her wishes. If such an interest did cross my mind, the right thing to do would be to pre-discuss these interests with the Domme prior to the session and see if such a dynamic would be of interest to her. This goes double for someone inexperienced, like you described. There are probably many Dommes who would enjoy that type of dynamic and at least just as many who would not. You don't know until you ask.

I hope I'm misunderstanding, but this seems exactly the type of story I could see being on a Dommes "Have your ever been afraid?" story list. I think we should all give some careful thought to how we can best make sure to not inadvertently end up the subject of such a story.

--Tabula

Edited by tabula (08/12/19 09:25 PM)
Edit Reason: grammar