I have been doing some very long sessions, multiple days, where I am the entire time under full physical control of the domme, meaning defenselessly restrained.
So in one such session "my" domme brought a friend of hers (let's call her Nina) to the event. Not a domina, just a friend of "my" domme. Nina and I didn't know each others before. From the onset it wasn't clear, if Nina would engage into the session, but it only took a few hours for her to participate quite enthusiastically.

So about the second or third day, the domme felt safe enough to go away for some errands. So it was just Nina who had control over me, nobody else was in the house.
I took the opportunity and playfully suggested to Nina, that she was such a nice girl and that she should release me. She left the room and came back with the keys to my padlocks, held them in front of my eyes and then placed them on the floor, out of my reach and left me alone, leaving me, naked, with my hands securely chained to the ceiling, like in a movie.
While the keys were out of my reach, I could however reach a riding crop with my feet and with it I was able to reach the keys and eventually free me.
When Nina came back into the room, I turned the tables and overpowered her, but made it clear that the safe-word would also count for her.
We wrestled for a while, civilized and careful not to injure the other. She put up some resistance, but did not use the safe-word. Being male with about 50% weight "advantage" I was just stronger.
Then I started to provoke her, telling her what all I intended to do with her. I expected her to use the safe word, but she didn't use it, so eventually I "made a mistake" and she could overpower me again and put me back into my place, and obviously punished me for what I had done.

After the session, when we discussed the situation, I asked Nina whether she wasn't afraid: overpowered by an unknown naked man, alone in a house. And why she wouldn't use the safe-word.

She responded that she liked the power-struggle and was sure that I would not hurt her - and told me that by the way, she was a local champion in kick-boxing...

Edited by international (08/12/19 11:40 AM)