Mistress Daria, Source Mistress Review.

Mistress Daria is the ultimate professional< not only is she Beautiful and Gorgeous she is a very caring Mistress. I met Mistress when she was on tour of the Midwest. We chatted on the phone and emailed back and forth a few times to try to get to know each other a bit better! When I walked in I knew that Mistress Daria was definitely in charge of the next few hours! As I was instructed to sit down Mistress Daria stood before me reviewing my limits and things that I might want to experience when in Her control, As she instructed me to get undressed, i could sesne she was watching my every move! Before I knew it I was on all fours before her, my nipples were being dressed with her nipple clamps, as I knew not to make any sudden moves, Mistress Daria did make sure that the clamps were secured by taking some playful tugs on them! Knowing that i was in a most vulnerable position I loved when Mistress Daria would laugh softly and still always asking if I was doing ok. As the session continued I found myself extending my limits, which I never thought was possible as Mistress Daria has a way of pushing Your limits while always making sure that I was ok. It was amazing on how I experienced things which I never thought was possible, only because of Mistress Daria being the ultimate professional that she is. I can not wait for Mistress Daria to be in my town again. I can now say that I know longer have any limits and willfully will always turn myself over to Mistress Daria completely!

Austin J
Feb 20, 2019

https://mistressdaria.com