I tend to agree.
Yet, I think we'll just have to set apart findom by actual and trustworthy Mistresses, and the rest.

I think that findom actually is a BDSM practice, a part of our world. But findom itself, as a practice, is splitting up. So I don't think that Femdom is splitting up. It is the findom practice which is.

Indeed, I noticed it now is a - so said - easy access to money for girls (yes, girls) who don't know nothing and think that it is all about insulting, hurting and degrading men. It's not good for all possible reasons, including lower the standards and the huge involvment and work a pro domination activity is. So it even hurts pro dominas reputation.

I'll soon write an article about Twitter and its Moneymiss trend, the BDSM fast-food. I'm following a bunch of accounts to screenshot things that get my attention.

The worst thing I've seen so far, was a medical play with rusty material and unsterilized needles. Well, lighter-sterelized. She justified herself saying that lack of hygiene was a Fetish. Yeah.

Great.
Of course, my post only goes for "Money misses" who offer in-person sessions. But this type of findom actually seems to be more popular than the online-only type.

Edited by BDSAIME (08/11/19 10:42 AM)