Originally Posted By Mistress Ayn

The truth is that loving kink, BDSM and FemDom is not enough to be a pro long term. You have to also love people, be empathetic and be strong of mind and will.

We all quote you because this is remarkable and true. It also comes close to how I wanted to start my reply, which is to say that both you and Lady Cheyenne have equilibrium and optimism and what you project in a session is as important as the screening.

I have to say that I know of multiple cases where things turned out worse for other mistresses, and I am not talking of the obvious situations involving violence. These are not my stories to tell, but indeed situations like these do happen.

My personal experience is different in that I am not submissive but I am optimistic and tend to trust people, and not to worry about things which are not under my control. In the few situations where I had bad or scary experiences I blamed myself for not choosing well my partner.

I tend to be pretty selective too, which was not something true when I started. I know and understand the arguments against, but for me being able to see videos of a mistress before seeing her tells me a lot not only about her skill and compatibility but also about her.