Originally Posted By Zingish
Do you jot down notes of all sessions and keep them on file, or just keep notes on those clients who are regulars or who have the possibility of becoming regulars?

Hello Zingish,

I take notes on every session, every time and I can't imagine that any busy Domme worth her salt doesn't do the same. Months and sometimes years go by between sessions and I want the reunion to be as seamless as possible. If I noticed that a sub loves to smell My hair or goes weak when My stockings brushed against his legs, I want to be able to tap into that. If a sub likes nipple pinching but not clamps I want to "remember" that. Plus I don't want to inadvertently do almost the same session again because I can't remember what we did in our previous session, so notes are imperative to me. I even write down what I wore.

Subs need not worry about discretion. It's all handwritten and most of it would be indecipherable to anyone but me or maybe another Domme and the only identifier is a first name, sometimes a last initial and sometimes a city or state if I have multiple john h's as an example. Everything is kept in my home under lock and key, as it should be.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn