Wow, Cheyenne. Situation #1 sounds truly unnerving. Situation #2 had to be nerve racking too at the time and I can see how in hindsight it is funny and memorable. Happy Halloween!

This is a subject I don't think I have seen discussed publicly before. We all have our stories that we share when a group of Dommes get together but your raising the subject in the forum gives it new breadth.

About a year ago I sat down and roughly estimated how many hours of pro sessions I had done and it totaled well into the thousands - as it is with many of us - and it's really amazing how few scary events I and others have had considering the contact we have with strangers (at least initially) in a sexually charged atmosphere.

I don't think I have anything that come close to either of your stories but here goes:

#1 A sub I had seen a handful of times a few years prior came back out of the cold so to speak and wanted to book a session. He was always a little "off" and just an odd character. I diligently pulled My notes from prior sessions and made a plan. I dutifully asked if anything had changed and if there was anything I needed to know. We also talked a bit before we started. About 15 minutes into a 2 hour session he started shouting "these are not my interests". He started pulling at his bondage and would not be calmed down - continuing to say "these are not my interests". He was a really big guy and he broke a cuff connector and got himself loose - brushing me off. When he was completely free was when I finally got scared. I kept thinking I could talk him down, but I couldn't get through to him at all. Fortunately he got dressed in record time and simply left, slamming the door. A month or two later he sends me a really weird email asking to talk to me on the phone so I get a better idea what was going on with him. I passed. I'm done.

#2 Like you Cheyenne, this went on to be one of my most memorable sessions. I was seeing a couple for the second time. He was into some pretty extreme pain and we had explored that in the first session without incident. I knew he was ex-military and had my suspicions why he was exploring pain so I always made sure he was very secure when we ratcheted it up. About half way through the second session he had an episode. He tensed up and his whole demeanor changed but he hadn't said a word, so I bent down (he as tied to a bench on all fours) so I could look in his face and he said, "I'm in a very dark place right now" and then his whole body started to violently shake as he tested the bonds. I swear if he was free in that moment he would have killed us both. I just did what instinct told me to do. I put my face against his and told him he was safe - to just let it out and we would be here when he was finished. It ended in a matter of seconds but it seemed like a lifetime. His wife came and stroked and held him and when I was sure he was past it, I let him go. I told him to hug his wife and they pulled me into their circle and we all cried. It was amazing. I got an email a few months later telling me how much happier they were since the event. It was like a purging of bad. He told her the VA should send vets with PTSD to see Pro Dommes.

I think we have all had creepy feelings about guys and I have learned to trust my instincts with that. If they feel "off" they will usually act "off" and it might not be worth the risk. We have a nut job here in Atlanta that has held a couple of Dommes against their will. So far he hasn't hurt anyone but I think he is escalating and headed for disaster. I am fortunate that the very first contact I had with him was a nasty text and I googled the number and it came back with his real name and business. What an idiot. He still tries to book with all of us and changes his name, email and even phone number trying to get through. He's a real piece of work.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn