I get this question a lot from vanilla friends. Have I ever been frightened for my safety in session? Only twice have I been and, not for the reasons a vanilla person might think. Rather I was doing sessions in a remote cabin, hotel suite in a city I'd never been to before or, at my studio at 2am...my clients were the coolest. Either I've had dumb lucky or, femdom clients are usually just great people. Here are the two times, out of 20 years of full time sessions, that I was frightened.

1. A young man came to see me for a heavy Sm session. As soon as he was restrained and, I was whipping him, he began screaming about how much he wanted to kill me and, calling me Mom. I let him cool down and, then, released him from bondage, gave his money back and, told him that I could not continue the session. He said that is just how he reacts and, really wanted to keep going but, I couldn't. Not only was I worried about the guy clocking out but, whatever he was dealing with was beyond me to help him.

2. This is actually kind of funny...one of my fondest memories of session days. It was Halloween. Early in the day I got a call from a man who wanted to pretend to be a wolf and, have me train him. Then, he wanted to worship my feet. It sounded like fun. I loved the day of same day sessions. It was like impromptu theater. It turned out that he was an usually tall Native American with hair down to his waist. A powerful figure. When we got into our role play...boy, was he a convincing wolf. If Hollywood was looking for a human wolf...this would have been their guy. Keep in mind, it was Halloween. Then it came time for him to worship my feet. He was fairly aggressive. I kept thinking...this guy is going to turn into a wolf and, bite off my toes. Maybe I had been watching too many Halloween movies but...it was a concern. I was wondering...is their a full moon...who wrote American Werewolf in London...and, are his ears growing hair or, am I getting paranoid? As it turned out, he didn't transform into an animal so, it was all good.

But, with the exception of these two sessions, I've never been frightened of my clients. Perhaps, because I screen them well but, also because FemDom attracts good people.

Your experiences and, thoughts?