Hi Mistress Ayn:

Thanks for sharing. Reading that was extremely hot. I am currently in a place where I have blown past most of my hard limits and am now evaluating which limits I want to re-instate. I am just emerging from a long-term exclusive situation which was loosely based around total power exchange. In the course of exploring the outer reaches of my limits, I tried activities I had always fantasized about but was afraid of doing for health reasons, as well as activities that filled me with excitement but also real fear and trepidation.

I regret nothing and I am glad for all of my experiences but now find myself wondering which activities I actually enjoy. There is a thrill associated with breaking a taboo for its own sake and sometimes that can get a bit confusing. Is it the thrill of breaking a new taboo that I enjoy or is the activity something I actually like? While bleeding edge kinky activities are exciting to read and post about, something simple like kneeling to kiss a woman’s stockinged foot can sometimes prove to be more erotic in practice.

Thanks for posting and for asking the question.

kbb

Discover my FemDom smut on Medium and Amazon.