I must enjoy creating dilemnas for people and seeing how they react . . .

I don't know if I am bad, or how well the idea might go over, but here is one . . .

In a situation in which a domme sees a sub for a tease and denial visit . . . and it is his 2nd or 3rd or 4th tease and denial visit and he was happy with the first one or the first several . . .

and if he and the domme have not done much of other kinds of sessions and the domme would like them . . .

and if and when he is restrained and not going anywhere and there has been some stim and he wants more . . .

the domme says, "You know how this is a tease and denial session. I am thinking of more denial this time . . . There are other session types I want to have with you at some point--golden shower and/or tough caning or whipping and/or bi and/or whatever. You can agree that I can do these things with you whenever I choose or I am going to leave you here without any more teasing for the next 40 minutes. At the end, I'd be happy to give you a brief good-bye caning of 20 strokes, so I am not ignoring you completely.

Please let me know. Would you like to be bored for the next 40 minutes or do I have permission for some other things, when I want them?"

Of course, if needed, say, "By the way, just to be fair, I almost never do the same thing twice in a row. So whatever you decide, our next tease and denial visit will be different from this one, if that helps.

z