It is a more complex issue than it appears at first. Everybody likes to say I overcame my limits. And it is mostly true. But some limits are about thinks you really don't like. Is there plus value in saying now I like what I hated before? Is everybody's friend your friend?

You are characterized both by your likes and dislikes. For instance I dislike humiliation and if my favorite mistress would try it on me I would not think that she tries to expand my limits but that she does not understand or like me.

So we have hard limits, like lasting marks, and this is circumstantial, it prevents me from doing things I would like or at least I think I would, and things I plainly don't like.

For instance sometimes I am saying no to wax. It is not a limit per se, I can do it, I just find it boring.

The most important aspect of a session is chemistry and of course it works different with different partners. I have hardish limits which I know for sure that I would be willing to break with a particular mistress but which remain hard otherwise. Different limits with different mistresses.

Of course, like everybody else, I do have limits which are temporary, and I expect to expand them. But I thought I should mention the exceptions too.