Over the years, I've seen a lot of neat play spaces. Irene Boss's Compound is classic. It is old Victorian home in an upscale neighborhood, each room is loaded with high end toys and, has it's own theme. From the foyer to the cell room, it is classic, old school...totally, loved it. I haven't seen her second studio in California. I am sure it is awesome too.

A long retired Dom in Raleigh, North Carolina had a really cool place. It was very different...somewhat ecliptic. It was one large room...probably 600 square feet, in the middle of the woods. She had it painted in what reminded me of the background from the painting The Scream. It was artsy and, of course, loaded with high end toys. Very unique. She didn't have blinds in the windows and, all you could see were trees. Really neat.

So, today I saw Michelle Lacy's new studio for the first time. She's still working on it but...wow. I totally love it. A little artsy, a little modern day dom meets old South Florida flair. It is probably about 2,400 square feet...I am guessing. A few theme rooms, large open playspace...loaded with wardrobe and, high end toys. I love the modern feel. I would have never thought of putting white shiny tile in a Sm house...but, wow...does it work.

One of my favorite things of any play space is the toys and, the wardrobe being in full view.

What have some of your favorite play spaces been?