Everyone has their own idea of what pushing limits or boundaries in session might be like but it is something we often hear as professional dominants. "Mistress, I am looking forward to you pushing my limits today."

That could mean engaging in activity that was previously off limits. It could mean more intense (fill in the blank) than usual. It could mean a bit of mind fuckery, bringing in an extra player, dispensing of safe words, the list is endless.

What are some examples of where you have pushed limits (Tops) or had your limits pushed (bottoms)?

I will get it started:

In a recent session with a sub I have sessioned with maybe 5-6 times, he was looking to have his limits pushed. I read back over his application and my notes. I saw that he had left golden shower on the list but had made a comment about not wanting toilet play. Well, near the end of the session I led him into the bathroom, telling him all along the way exactly what I was about to do to him, I laid him on the floor of the shower and proceeded to piss on his junk. I could feel him shaking as I lead him in (he was being led by this cock) and he looked terrified but excited as he laid there - but his erection never flagged. Once it was over we discussed it and he acknowledged it was a hard limit. He had just failed to remove it from his list of interests. However, he was blow away by how hot it was. Limit pushed.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn