I have posted several reviews of Mistress Ayn over the years of serving Her and want to add my praise in her new forum on the Buzz especially after our most recent session.

I agree with her other reviewers - her beauty, experience and intelligence are all exceptional but you must serve Her in person to truly appreciate how outstanding she really is. Truthfully, I can not compare Mistress Ayn to other dommes because ...well, I have served no others - when you serve the Best, no need to look elsewhere. She is always fresh, exciting and full of the devious unexpected which can be a little terrifying if you don't know your mistress very well ...and even more terrifying if you do know Her!

Mistress Ayn continues to grow in experience with each session and this latest encounter may have been one of the best yet. Though we hadn't sessioned in a while, she was down to business right from the start which was a break from Her normal relaxed warm up. With little pre-session chitchat hinting things were to be different this time, I was already trembling (yet, relaxed and safe at the same time because of all the past sessions) - maybe I waited a little too long this time?? How Mistress can do this so easily only shows how accomplished her abilities are. She is very aware of your head space and intuitively knows how to proceed to bring the most out your session time. I can assure you She is fully capable in finding just the right amount of stimulation from a sensuous touch to a precision strike to provide a session that you will not forget.

Back in the dungeon – I was not locked on the cross more than a minute before being introduced to a bit gag which I always thought looked better than the usual ball type, and for the first time felt it's much more controlling harder bite as it was firmly strapped on. I have mentioned in the past reviews that when a gag appears things were probably going to get more intense, so another simple switch so early in the routine of things had my mind racing with what devious things 'side one' was about to encounter. Was my building panic comforted when Mistress checked to make sure she could hear me give the safe word or did she just bring it up a notch letting me know I might be needing it so soon. It's all these little things done so naturally that activate your senses making Her sessions so intense but very professional.

I'll leave it to the readers imagination what devious tortures took place on side one, but will confess, I no longer wonder how beautiful Mistress Ayn looks when flogging her sub – there is this satisfied look of enjoyment – indescribable! While debating which side of her sub to torture the most and no intelligible input from the bit gag, Her decision was made – both sides! Side two's total surrender on the spanking horse still plays in my head with electrifying memories from the combination of both new and old devices it received from such an experienced professional. Certainly her ever expanding knowledge continues to improve Mistress's already excellent techniques. From any side, I fully recommend a session with Mistress Ayn and look forward to serving again soon.