second try, I trusted Belle so in my entries and exits from the scene I kept gravitating to her places - E. 13th, then a loft building on W. 17, W. 18?, then 3rd Ave. She was partners with someone on a three story building off of 7th and W. 18 in '95 or so then later on W. 14 when I met Paloma.
The last time I sessioned with Belle she answered the phone and I ran over there. She hadn't seen me in a decade by then and was surprised I was still in the scene. She recommended for me to see, but I talked her into a session. When we met in '73 or so I was 20 and she was late 40s. By '95 I was 42 and she was maybe 70. She still looked great - short blonde hair, curvy, busty. That day she had on boots, tight jeans, a black leather corset and a sport jacket over that. She said, "You want to see someone younger, I just answer the phones." Well she said yes. I got in a room and a few minutes later she came in, took off that sport jacket so I could see her cleavage and shoulders and she barked, "Strip for me slave! You know what I want!" and I was soon down to my thong. She hand spanked me, grabbed my nipples and crotch, all the while telling me I was a slut. She finally took pity on me and exposed her breasts and I was allow some brief worship. Then I was ordered to milk myself and I exploded. When the session ended she laughed and said I was still in good shape, especially my ass, and asked who was I seeing then recommended someone. It was brief, a half hour maybe, but highly seductive and erotic. What a pro.
second try - Was your Mistress Paloma the same one I described in an earlier post?
In the '80s I returned to Belle and she handed me off to Gloria who I served for parts of 2 years. Gloria was a very curvy, busty blonde with hair down to her shoulders and was around 40 then. Her eyes were large and almost hypnotic. She always wore a black corset, panty hose and either black high heels or boots. We went out for a Holiday lunch once and exchanged presents, then another couple of times I drove Gloria around Queens when she worked for a delivery service.
She NEVER went topless in session... except once. It was at the 3rd Ave. location and a secluded room off of the stage. She finally did and I was allowed brief worship. As I left that day Belle pulled me over and asked, "How was Gloria today?" I said, "Great. She finally went topless in session!" Belle was surprised and laughed, "I'm impressed. She never does that!" Eventually I left the scene and I heard that Gloria, who was dating one of her subs, married him, a guy in his late 20s.
I had one last session with her in the '90s in Queens when I answered an ad she place in one of the S&M tabloids. She was still gorgeous and highly seductive.
Ah memories!