Jungle Pet and Homer 44, Thanks for the memories. I was a regular at Belle's during some of the same time periods you are talking about. i remember the long flight of stairs one had to climb to access the facility on Third Avenue, and i remember the Ladies generally and some of them specifically, and the tactics they used to get me to be an ever more obedient slave and bdsm slut.

Mistress Paloma was one of them, and Mistress Gloria, Belle's niece(youngest sister?) another, to be sure. Mistress Vanessa, an Italian housewife from New Jersey, became my particular first choice. In the end She told all the other Mistresses when She knew i was coming in, just in case someone wanted to "double" with us - two sessions in the same room at the same time. It sounds more kinky than it actually was. i was really shy and reticent then. It was a pool i did not learn to swim in until i graduated from Vanessa, even though She was the instructress who brought me into the water so-to-speak.

Like the two of you, i also took many breaks and retirements from bdsm and lost contact with, and memories from, some of the favorite Dommes who had been there for me, when. Homer, your story about your adoration of Ms. Paloma was great. i also especially remember Ms. Crystal, also at Pandora's, a Swedish blonde flight attendant, in Her vanilla work, who was the first Lady to bring me to Hellfire and beyond; Ms. Natasha, Belle's Russian competitor, at Columbus Avenue in the west 70s, her very tall assistant, Mistress Amazon, the stocks and bonds in that facility and the furry hand cuffs they used. But Ms. Belle, the madam of Belle du Jour, was much more than a Mistress, She was a bdsm lifestyle advocate, a tough bitch to the Women who worked for Her, and at the same time a friend and guidance counselor to all who crossed Her path with regularity.