Interesting topic... especially the "walked out of there" comment. LOL! First, from a non-drunk perspective, I have "walked out of there" a handful of times. All were apartment and non-dungeon situations. The Dominas in question basically lied in their ads. They were mostly way older; one was way younger - maybe 19 or 20 (Jeez...); and a couple I didn't feel safe. Bad vibe.

As for drunk dommes, I experienced two and I stayed because it was role play and knew them well. Once was a Mistress in the Village around 25, 30 years ago. She was high on vodka as I found out later on. She later told knew she was drunk but saw me so she trusted me. Not a bad session, but not long either.

The other was around a dozen or so years ago. She'd come from Atlanta and "apartment sit" around the city for a week or so doing S&M or tantra sessions. (Ours were a bit of both in the four times I saw her.) She was staying at a refurbished tenement building off of the Bowery. She had a duplex for a week, with access to the roof. She called to tell me she was going to be a little late, since she met friends for a drink at a bar. I knew right away she was tipsy... horny... but typically in control. She took me for a tour of the place including the roof and told me to take of my shirt (it was a summer evening), pushed me against the wall and aggressively grabbed my crotch for anyone to see. She collected herself and took me downstairs. No equipment was used... but it was a heck of a session. I remember it often. LOL!