Kinda mostly lifestyle situation... Decade plus Pro/client general relationship that is allowing me to do extended personal service (more like slavery as I am literally living with her during it) for the last week and will continue to do so until the end of this week. So, 10-12 days in personal servitude with some general costs involved (mostly involving me buying things she wants for her apartment in addition to a general cash fee).

Absolutely NOT a session experience at all as you are absolutely correct Soapy. She would never be drunk for a session and I would walk away from any session where the Domme was physically out of it like that. However, a day at the lake with her and her friends is a completely different matter.

However, I have also experienced serving other drunk Dommes on a more personal level at conventions like AVN and FetishCon as well as while driving/supporting them in their travels to Detroit (again, not a paid session experience)... And it is always an "adventure" to say the least.