I did just say that we (Dominas) are not therapists in the traditional way, however, we often do work that is therapeutic.

I would say I mainly do two types of "therapeutic" sessions. Not surprising to find something that falls along the BDSM cliché of someone experiencing a trama and it imprinting upon their sex map. They fear and desire certain activities and I take them to this dark place and back safely. I think this is important service as a professional. there is safety in controlling with the appointment will happen and that they will be fine on the other side. I find these very satisfying in being a part of someone's healing process.

The second type is the most common of my stable. They just want to drop everything at the door and have a 2-3-4 hour erotic escape. It is a bit spiritual as well, a type of meditation induced by me. While this is a "service" I provide, I often end up bonding the most with these types of clients.

Of course, it is also okay to play simply because it's fun. Nothing at all wrong with that.