Mistress Ayn’s slaveboy review of the Top 13 Terrible and Terrific Experiences during the FemDom Mansion weekend #4

#13 – Two birthday cakes: one heart-shaped, another male genital-shaped, with Mistress Ayn’s delight in cutting off the penis portion
#12 – Greeted Mistress Troy at the Mansion’s front door upon Her arrival but was immediately ordered to turn around and cover my eyes. The next time I saw Her, She was fully decked out in commanding leather as She led Me down to the dungeon.
#11 – While shopping, inserted anal plug and wore vibrating panties, with Mistress Harley and Goddess Samantha controlling the vibrator
#10 – Morning shower on the patio by Goddess B
#9 – While shopping for bling for me – earrings, necklace and bracelet, fitted for a bra outside my shirt and tried on the necklace in the stores, when paying told the clerks the items were for me
#8 – Lengthy flogging by Goddess B as a warm up for a whipping by Mistress Ayn
#7 – Order to consume bites of “Pee Lime Pie” = Key Lime Pie with Goddess Samantha’s pee in a bowl
#6 – “A – SASS – ination” (pun intended by Mistress Ayn) Board – to record each time i sassed a Mistress or Goddess during the weekend in words or by a look, with punishment doled out during the cocktail party on Saturday night and in the dungeon
#5 – Ordered to sit on the spikes of the spiked serving tray, an item recommended by Mistress Troy, with Mistress Harley sitting on my lap, punishment for earlier sassiness
#4 – Late Friday evening sounds and electricity session with Mistress Ayn
#3 – Marking session – eight strikes with a rattan cane across my ass, punishment for sassiness, and an “A” mark from Mistress Ayn and “hello kitty” mark from Goddess Samantha on each ass cheek
#2 – A burlesque performance – wearing a diamond tiara/earrings/necklace/bracelet, bright pink wig, white feather boa, black elbow-length gloves, black feather hand fans, black bra covering pink tassels on each nipple, pink leather corset, pink ruffled panties, black tutu, pink socks with bows, and patent pink shoes with bows; dancing to Peggy Lee’s “Fever” while descending the staircase, tossing the fans, removing bra to show tassels, peeling off gloves and using boa to entice the guests. The performance was expertly choreographer by Mistress Gianna. i received a $1 tip from a guest. A striptease followed to end the performance.
#1 – Birthday gift of a gangbang from Mistress Ayn, Mistress Harley, Goddess B and Goddess Samantha, with some spitroasting and an unplanned milking
Submissively and obediently submitted by Mistress Ayn’s slaveboy

FemDomMansion.com
AtlantaDungeon.com
MistressAyn.com
FetishGoddessSamantha.com
msgiannamonticello.com
MistressHarleyQuinn.com
MistressTroy.com

Edited by slave boy jaime (07/26/19 02:20 PM)