The maxfisch.com domain name expires Friday 2019 July 26th at Midnight EDT.

This happened once before and it was renewed at the last moment. It is my understanding that GoDadddy.com, where the domain is registered, gives people slack.

Regardless, tomorrow may be the last day of The Hang.

I registered at The Hang on 1999 November 29th. I just made my 11,284th post here. My last one.

I arrived at The Hang shortly after the very beginning.

Back then professional femdom was far from a trope in entertainment and something every frat boy with some cash tried out.

Femdom and the Internet were new to all of us back then; the people who ran the boards, the subs, and the dommes. It was very exciting and educational to talk about what by today's standards would be the most mundane things.

The posts were respectful, intelligent, interesting, and fun.

Everyone learned a lot. Everyone had fun.

Many, many, many, many people came and went over the years. Some of their screen names are popping into my head now. Sadly some perished. Others moved on to other careers. Some stumbled onto their future wives and husbands.

There were a lot of memories there. A lot of good times.

Of course, nothing lasts forever, bad or good. Things changed. Everyone should know there was a time when things were much better, much more fun, much more kinky, much more educational, and much more interesting.

I learned about my love for the company of dominant women there, whether or not the situation was kinky. I've conversed with many intelligent, imaginative, original, and just drop dead interesting women there.

Though The Hang outlived its founder, I would like to thank those nameless, faceless phantoms who saw that there was a community there and kept the place running for us.