Installment #8 – When “playing” with chastity became a “lifestyle” of chastity. – by slaveboy

Many men and some couples “play” with chastity. As a male, it was a fun way to fantasize that a Dominant Woman was in control of my cock and restricting me from getting an erection or orgasming. i would put on the cage for a few minutes, an hour, or even a day, but then remove it when i wanted and revert to my familiar masturbation practices.

Couples often use chastity as a way to spice up their sex life, with the female taking control and the male submissive. It is a fun way to spend a day together, or a weekend, or for the dominant partner to threaten longer chastity sentences.

Yet, at some point my “playing” with chastity became living a chastity “lifestyle.” Once Mistress Ayn became my Keyholder and took over control of Her cock with Her chastity cage, my world was turned upside down, but in a good way.

Now i am permitted release from Her chastity cage for a few minutes, or an hour, or rarely a full day. i never know when this permission will be granted. Then, it is back to normal for me – back in Her cage, often without an orgasm and very rarely after a real orgasm.

i am unsure when this transformation actually occurred. When did i realize that W/we were not “playing” with chastity but it was now a lifestyle? Each month i pay my keyholder fee, as a tribute for the attention that Mistress Ayn gives me as Her chaste slave. Each month there is no discussion of ending this relationship, nor do i intend to bring up. W/we do not have a set ending – not after a month, or six months, or a year. She does not refer to my chastity as permanent chastity but prefers indefinite chastity.

Indefinite, as in a lifestyle, suits me just fine. It brings me closer to my desire for a female-led relationship, a life where i do not control my cock, and a re-orientation of my attitude toward pleasing a Woman, my Mistress, rather than satisfying my selfish carnal desires. This seems to work for me right now in my life, even though i am not fully aware of when this transformation actually occurred.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn