I would say dildo play which quickly morphed into strapon which is now my favorite activity but back when I started sessioning I wanted no part of. I don’t remember why but I think I was scared of injury but maybe it was other things. I just know I didn’t want it. The session it happened was one of my first sessions with a Domme whom I’d seen once before. I was horrible at communicating back then probably 35 years ago. We were in a seedy motel room about 10 minutes into the session. I was lying on the floor on my stomach worshipping her feet. She asked me what I wanted to do and I didn’t really know what to say so she says how about some dildo play. I said no but not in a very convincing or definitive way and the next thing I know she is over me me shoving a dildo down my ass. I was kind of freaked out and started to crawl away and came on the carpet from the friction thus ending the hour session about 15 minutes into it. I hurriedly got dressed and left upset but at some point soon after that incident took hold of me and all I could think about was being strapon fucked in the ass.