Thank you for taking the time to write this soapy. It is spot on.

I would like to add a little something to this topic and thought your thread would be the best place - so at this point I am speaking to the group, not just you soaps ;-)

I am a big believer in free speech too - until it become libelous and potentially career damaging. One point that I think has been skipped over is the impact an unmoderated forum can have on a Dommes livelihood. I've read subs say that they were attached on MF but "got over it". I can imagine they would. With few exceptions, no one knows who they are. Being flamed won't damage their career or cause their real life peers to think less of them. That is not the case with ProDommes on here. This is not a hobby for us or just a bit of entertainment.

I have noticed that very little moderation has been necessary on this board and I believe it's because people know someone is watching. To those that are concerned about censorship, there are multiple moderators on here (Green Names) and we all have a voice and I believe we are quiet diverse in opinions and sensibilities. I feel confident that Admin will listen to us all in the event of a problem. Admin also offered to have a male submissive run a board which would give him moderation authority too, but no one has stepped up. I, for one, would like to see this happen.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn