Hey, I just saw your tweet about this thread.

I was actually thinking of this last few days, as I just came back from a visit to a pro domme in London, for a session where a safeword was set even though I was gagged all the time! grin

I understand pro dommes for whom safeword is essential as well as pro dommes like you.

Myself, I have to say that one of the best memories I have from a session was with Mistress Lilith, in Glasgow, Scotland. My balls were in a tight rope bondage, something I'm not good at enduring at. Mistress Lilith was with a friend of her for the session, more of a general sex worker than a "pure" dominant female.

I guess I was gagged. I couldn't stand any longer the pain from the bondage, my face showed discomfort. I was standing right in front of them. Mistress Lilith's friend was smiling, unconcerned, and asked what could possibly be the problem. In the meantime, Mistress Lilith frowned and looked me from head to foot, for two seconds her eyes had become like a scan!

She told her friend that the bondage on my balls was to tight and freed me from it. My huge sight of relief proved her right.

To me, this scene was so impressive, and that's how you know that you can fully give yourself to someone you can rely on.

Though, I met pro dommes for whom safeword is essential and still don't wait for it when they see something is wrong, i.e. Lady Daria. She uses a safeword but is still in total control and attention at every second.

Edited by BDSAIME (07/15/19 12:04 PM)