Thank you, kbb smile

Some of us are being more cautious than others because we really don't what's going on behind the scenes. Stings have been happening around the country. Although pro Dommes aren't considered "low-hanging fruit", in this climate I think the "better safe than sorry approach" is wise.

Quote:
"Even in this paranoid Internet environment, it should be at least somewhat clear from her website whether our interests align or not.

...unless your interest is in an overt sex act, such as being penetrated, as that is what some considered the point at which you cross over into (dun dun DUN!) PROSTITUTION!

Others think anything erotic for money is prostitution. This is where you need to know your local laws. Even then, they are often vague.

Quote:
"I find it best to remain open and I'm usually curious to explore the activities she enjoys doing most, especially if we share interests in common. I don't insist on having it my way or doing the same session every time."

That's cool. While I completely understand that some people have those buttons they absolutely must have pushed, I always appreciate your kind of mindset.