Getting a GS for the first time by a gorgeous Amazonian fitness trainer / domina, now retired, about a decade ago. We sessioned in a hotel in her city and at mid session she ordered me into the bathroom where she ordered me to lie on the tile floor while she relieved herself on my chest and groin. It was intimate and highly arousing. She ordered me to, “clean this up, shower off and get back inside immediately,” and I hurriedly did.

I told this to a longtime domina / friend of mine I have seen off and on for years. At the end of a session in her apartment a couple of years ago the “Amazon Queen” (it was role play) ordered her “Tarzan” onto the bathroom floor. The Queen ordered me to pleasure myself and at the perfect moment she crouched down, completely nude, and sprayed my genitalia and chest (and a few drops for my mouth) as I erupted. She stood up and laughed with delight, and accomplishment. It was one of the most satisfying orgasms I’ve ever had.

Decades ago if you told me I’d like GS I’d say you were nuts. But, as life goes on, you never know!