I will do one more iteration against my better judgment, but I will not continue afterwards, because while I believe that while most of the time arguments can produce light there are also times when they are more likely to produce just heat, and ours belongs in the later category.

My reaction is based on all our previous discussions, here and at MF. We have a very different outlook on life and people. Probably you consider me naive while I consider you cynical.

I tend to be optimistic and to trust people, I hope for the best and value freedom. I found you to be suspicious, especially of men, like you are of me right now. There is always a trade off between freedom and safety, I will always choose freedom while you will choose safety. This is one of the reasons we are incompatible.

I think you are a very gifted mistress, and if I had a friend visiting Philadelphia I would recommend you to him.

However having done a few round of debates with you on various subjects you are not my favorite debating buddy and what we are doing in a forum is not work, it is supposed to be fun. Our personalities clash, I do not have to defend or explain myself to you, and from now on I am not going to do it.

This is not a matter of disrespect, because even when I disagree with you your arguments are coherent and deserve respect. But I am sorry to say that, talking to you is not something I enjoy.