Quote:
High school? Wow! That is adventurous, especially for a female

She was extremely kinky. I was very lucky. We went our separate ways in college, and she entered the NYC lifestyle scene. She later told me she was concerned she had scared me out of my BDSM interests when she didn't find me there....as if! grin I wasn't even aware a lifestyle scene existed back then and was still dating vanilla women trying to convince them to top me...

Quote:
Every day and, it wouldn't have been quite as fun. What is that saying..."Special means sometimes." How is it with you?

Yes, I definitely agree. I used to think I wanted this 24/7, but now I'm not so sure. Even if such a thing were possible to achieve in my life, the truth is anything when done every day can become boring and routine. Precious few couples can really handle a 24/7 arrangement. It's too restrictive. There are other parts of us that must be expressed and explored. Play should always feel special. Doing it every once in a while makes it more meaningful and significant, which reinforces the romantic bond between partners in a lifestyle relationship. As far as pro sessions are concerned, I couldn't do those every day either. For one thing, I'd go broke! grin

kbb

Discover my FemDom smut on Medium and Amazon.