Originally Posted By Komodo
I don't believe in male supremacy, female supremacy, white supremacy or any other kind of supremacy. You are right, I see supremacy as some kind of fascism.

Where did anyone say this is a female supremacy forum? Unless you think that there is an expectation to treat women with respect as equating female supremacy which I guess would mean male oppression. (You wouldn't be the first...)

Quote:
To tell you the truth I would be stressed out if I knew that you are the moderator. I could live with it but I would not be comfortable.

See my green name? Guess what that means?

If you're stressed with me as a moderator then chances are good the stress is about you and your behavior and has nothing to do with me. I don't think I was asked to be a mod because the owner didn't have an idea that I would be helpful to this forum.

Komodo, do you understand the purpose of moderation? Or are you reactionary because you harbor ugly ideas, such as sexism, that you believe you should be able to express in a forum, no matter who they might make feel uncomfortable and unwelcome?

It seems you assume that because I, or someone else, might disagree with someone's opinion, we'd moderate it out. That's censorship. I'm not here to censor. However, I, and hopefully the other mods, are here to keep people from feeling harassed and the like. Something like sexism (or racism, homophobia, transphobia, etc) isn't mere "opinion", it's a form of abuse. "Opinion" is that you prefer to eat soft shit versus hard.

Quote:
As far as the general argument the BDSM microcosm is definetely not patriarchal, quite the contrary. At least 80% of the participants, men and women believe in female supremacy, or at least pretend to.

80%? Nah. You're talking about something else. Probably men fetishizing wanting Dominant women.

For those who explicitly state they believe in female supremacy, it usually checks out as make believe. Men fetishize the idea of women being better than they are because it makes their dick hard.