I don't believe in male supremacy, female supremacy, white supremacy or any other kind of supremacy. You are right, I see supremacy as some kind of fascism.

I was attacked on MF too, but it was at least a level playing field. Most of the time people are reasonable when you are. And even when many flamed me, I got support from a few, and this was enough.

I think that you and me are both reasonable people, and if we have to we can get along in a moderated or unmoderated environment. But we are also completely incompatible and very often we would be on the opposite side of most arguments.

To tell you the truth I would be stressed out if I knew that you are the moderator. I could live with it but I would not be comfortable.

This is not necessarily true for mistress moderators in general. A counter example would be Domina M with whom I think I am compatible and I doubt I would ever have a reason for tension with.

As far as the general argument the BDSM microcosm is definetely not patriarchal, quite the contrary. At least 80% of the participants, men and women believe in female supremacy, or at least pretend to.

In reality BDSM is so vast that there is place for everybody. Btw what kind of statement is that BDSM is illegal in NJ? I don't doubt your example is correct, but what about bondage, or shoe fetish, or women or mixed wrestling, or role playing, do you mean all of these activities are illegal?