Komodo, I have no idea why you are bothered by a moderated environment. It seems you're equating "moderated" with "fascist".

With all due respect, I have a strong feeling that you've never been in the position that millions -- sorry, billions -- of women have been in sometimes in our lives: harassed, defamed, stalked, or worse. Allowing this to go unchecked -- at it does SO OFTEN in our world -- is not something that makes women feel very good. And when it continues, it will drive the most self-respecting of us away. Like it did with me on Max.

We live in a patriarchal society. Men seem to think they rule this place and that they should have the say in all things. Is this an underlying issue for you?

Professional BDSM is driven almost exclusively by women. In other words: much less of you would have a place to go and express your kinks without us. And yet you are balking about our wanting a space that might be appropriately concerned with the needs of the women who are responsible for it?

Let me ask you, Komodo, are you bothered by a moderated environment because you are afraid you will behave in a way that will need moderation?

Edited by Mistress Tissa (07/13/19 01:37 AM)