What you are saying is reasonable. In what regards me I joined MF in the period you call the after MAX I guess. I have been there for years, posted hundred of posts and read thousands.

I was occasionally under attack myself, and had to defend myself. I never attacked anybody personally, but I often disagree with many views, and sometimes I express it.

While a few people might have been offended and left MF, there were hundreds, probably thousands who stayed on, whether it was moderated or not. Reading some of the archived posts, to me it looks like some of the old days discussions, when presumably it was moderated were more contentious than anything I witnessed myself.

There is a safety in numbers aspect. When there are so many readers even when you express a view which is not in the mainstream some people will agree or be interested in it.

I have to admit that I have some reservations about joining this group. For me FemDom is a subject, really a subject of great interest but not a cult. It can be a cult too, but I don't belong to it.

I think that people who are here, especially those exposed to MF before are aware how large a community can be, and what a wide array on views on lots of multiple subjects can exist.

I am interested to discuss on a lot of topics and give my honest views on them, and this is something to be done in a civil manner and with respect to any counter party.

But for me a discussion is just that, an argument carries equal weight regardless of who makes it, what I am doing is a discussion not a dedication, I am not ready to sit on my knees when I write to a mistress, nor to capitalize pronouns when referring to her.

As a matter of fact for me mistress is like information, a word which does not have plural, but that is a discussion for another day.

I am aware that in any large group there are majorities and minorities, and people like to belong to groups, and have group identities.

But if this place has two categories of citizens, mistresses and submissives, and this group identity permeates all exchanges then for me it cannot be a replacement for MF and I don't belong here.