Originally Posted By Downlow
And there are plenty of NE dommes you can do things that you dream, and things you don't know to dream. They have friends, equipment, and facilities that you may not know about. But you'll need to ask them, and be prepared to pay.

I'm a NE Domme and I certainly fit the "great Mistress producer/director/choreographer with a vivid imagination' part. (I say that with all humility.) It's my "facilities" that may not fit an imagined expansive party-like atmosphere and the "other players to make it happen" that I definitely don't have. I think guys tend to think that all Dommes are friends and we hang out and always talk about what we want to do to all the mens.

My experience is that Dommes generally seem to want to have little to nothing to do with each other. It's mostly polite, superficial kinds of stuff.

So, those Domme parties are really wonderful opportunities if you want a multi-Domme experience, because for the average Domme, trying to coordinate that is probably very challenging, if not a pipedream.

Edited by Mistress Tissa (07/10/19 09:45 PM)