Originally Posted By second try
I need a great Mistress producer/director/choreographer with a vivid imagination and both the facilities and other players to make it happen.

This submission can be a big party event or a series of small party sessions. Very wide discretion permitted to the Lady or Ladies operating it.

Willing to discuss tribute required, but my expectation is in the area of high three or low four figures. Perhaps slightly more for a special agenda.

I understand your desires but your budget is unrealistic. I don't want to rain on your parade, second try, but I can't imagine any "great Mistress producer/director/choreographer with a vivid imagination and both the facilities and other players to make it happen" who would agree to your vision for three figures. This kind of thing takes a lot of work. A lot of work means a lot of hours.

As others have said, it might be best for you to consider one of the FemDom parties. And to expect to increase your budget if you really want to make it a reality. Otherwise, you could try finding some non-pro Dommes who are looking to gain some experience and make a bit of cash in the process.

Edited by Mistress Tissa (07/05/19 06:26 PM)