If you've been in the scene long enough you sometimes initially forget some "adventures." I had a few vanilla setting experiences with Goddess Vegas, a now retired domina, show biz dancer, physical trainer and athlete from the town of the same name. My first session with her was in NYC and the second was in Vegas. She took a liking to me. The Goddess did not want to session at my hotel. She picked me up outside the Paris Hotel about 15 minutes late (to build up my anticipation). She drove me to a bar/restaurant away from the Strip. I did not speak unless I was spoken to, intuitively walked three steps behind her and she led me to the bar where she ordered a vodka and tonic. I did the same. She was quite a sight: Almost 6 ft. in heels, tight jeans, gold-ish high heels and tight top, accentuating her arms and torso. She ordered a Caesar salad, I turned to her and she said, "He'll have the same." Three guys at a table took a few glances of her, and she stared them down. As she finished her salad the Goddess announced, "I'm ready to leave. Get the check." The waiter came over, I paid in cash, and then she said, "I'm going to the ladies room." I asked, "May I follow you? I'll wait nearby." She approved. I was three steps behind her going there and then leaving the restaurant. When we got to the parking space she dropped her keys, I immediately scooped them up and she slipped one foot out of her high heels and ordered, "Worship." I didn't know or care if anyone saw me. She said, "Enough!" after a minute or two and I opened the door for her and then got into her car. She then said, "You're lucky you opened that door, or else I would have left you here."

She then drove me to her doorman building and bought me to her apartment, showing me the place. After the tour was completed she said, "It's time. Stay here (the living room) and get ready. We will start as soon as I come in." It was supposed to be role play - she's the Amazon and I'm the sub Tarzan - with muscle worship and scissors but there was little or no dialogue. She was Goddess Vegas and I was completely dominated by her - physically and mentally. I was ordered to pleasure myself at the end and told to clean up and get dressed.

She dropped her "Goddess Vegas" persona, said she had a great time and drove me back to my hotel. I paid for an hour but the whole experience was about three hours.

We did other public play, in the street and in hotel lobbies, after that but nothing like that night. I really miss her.