Before this year is out, I shall be seeking the best session of a lifetime. I have been in the bdsm scene 30 plus years. I started as a sub who only sought bondage and discipline (which did not hurt too much). I advanced and experimented greatly, covering the entirety of bdsm fantasy interests with long term relationships with Ms. Rena Valentine in CT (1988-91) and Ms. Cristian, the Domestic Domina (1995-2002).

I consider myself, a senior sub slut, who can be twisted and turned, used and abused. Need to be seduced first and then enforced to do Mistress' tricks and favors. I have played at and worked at CFNM events. Took a long hiatus and even though I have come back to it, my scenes have been modest and not challenging at all during the last five years.

The NorthEast Coast does not seem to have what I want. I am willing to travel for it in October/November time frame.

I need a great Mistress producer/director/choreographer with a vivid imagination and both the facilities and other players to make it happen.

This submission can be a big party event or a series of small party sessions. Very wide discretion permitted to the Lady or Ladies operating it.

Willing to discuss tribute required, but my expectation is in the area of high three or low four figures. Perhaps slightly more for a special agenda.

Please PM only if interested. No explicit words or pictures. This is a request for Domination, not a date.

West Coast US definitely a possibility, also South East. Anywhere considered.